Bullet Points 10/10/08
Because my job requires me to use bullet points… I’ll get to full-on entries tomorrow.
- Jen Llarena gave this blog a whole new different name in her blog: “The Marocharim Experience.” Note to Jen: keep it. I like how it sounds.
- Today on Google Analytics: I have successfully “greened” every single nation on the European continent except Austria and Switzerland.
- The number one search term that makes people read TMX: “emo.”
- Reliable sources tell me that the impression I make at the office is that I’m an extremely shy nice guy who walks as if he’s going to fall over. I walk, you decide.
- I have a new toy: a Samsung d760 digital camera. Corporate self-mutilation does not go unrewarded. Now time to take pictures of hot women.
- Over at An Apple a Day, Pantene is sponsoring a blogger’s party next week at Taste Asia, SM Mall of Asia. I need a hair treatment. I’m the 100th registrant, which is freaky.
Well, that’s it… I only have five minutes to do this.