I am using a site tracker, which means I am Big Brother, and TMX just became George Orwell’s 1984. This is at the suggestion of friends, who say I should seriously consider using a tracker to get some “inside knowledge” of my readers.
This is “inside knowledge” taken to the extreme.
So far, here are my impressions:
- As much as I hate the idea of surveillance, I get a kick out of tracking people.
- My dad is a loyal Marochaholic.
- At least a dozen readers have searched for “manny pacquiao scandal” and found my blog via Google.
- Most of my readers are Filipino. Duh.
- If you heart TMX, you heart Macintosh.
- Filipinos who heart TMX also heart Smart Broadband.
- Romantic experiments have potential in the United Kingdom.
- Canadians read my blog more often than Americans. I love you, Canada!
So to cater to these needs, here are some changes I’m considering:
- I’ll make this blog friendly to Safari users, and probably use a Mac-based theme.
- I’ll have my dad stop reading my blog.
- I won’t write about Manny Pacquiao anymore.
- Controversial titles = more readers. As such, “scandal” will precede or succeed every title from now on (i.e. the title of this entry is “Big Brother’s Watching Scandal”).
- I’ll make this blog available in French Canadian, and future TMX t-shirts will bear the Canadian maple leaf and will be made out of imitation beaver fur.
Man, I like tracking. 🙂